SSC Selection Posts Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification pdf and Apply Online Application form link here. Finally Staff selection Commission, Govt of India Announced SSC Recruitment Notification for Selection Posts Phase-IX Exam 2021-2022 on 24, September 2021 to fill up to bumper 3261 vacancies in various central government departments overall in India. The online registration can be done from the official website from 24-9-2021 TO 25-10-2021. All the interested candidates who have minimum Qualifications can apply to any of the posts from the link below. Here we mentioned various important detail regarding SSC Selection Phase-9 Recruitment 2021 Notification, Exam date, Eligibility, Category wise, post wise vacancies, Posts Name, Salary and all information about SSC phase-IX Exam. So read this information carefully if you want to do Govt jobs.
The Staff Selection Commission announced almost double vacancies as compare to last year so everyone knows have more chance to get these jobs and SSC also introduce minimum cutoff marks as per category wise to qualify the first stage of the recruitment process so here we mentioned many things that ssc made new changes in phase 9 exam:
Also check: SSC MTS Admit Card (OUT)
- 1 SSC Selection Posts Phase-9 Recruitment 2021-22 Notification
- 2 SSC Phase 9 Selection Post Vacancies
- 3 SSC Phase 9 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 SSC Selection Posts Phase-9 2021 Selection Process
- 5 How to Apply Online Application form for SSC Phase-9 2021 Exam?
- 6 SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Pattern
- 7 SSC Phase 9 Exam 2021 FAQs
SSC Selection Posts Phase-9 Recruitment 2021-22 Notification
SSC Every year out selection posts recruitment to fill various posts for 10th based jobs, 12th based jobs and graduation based jobs. So this recruitment is very special for every type of qualification candidate because here you have lots of posts and many options to select jobs according to your capability. Below we mentioned all 100+ different posts and departments for which you can get central government jobs. So keep scrolling this page to know more
Before sharing any further details let’s share some highlights points that help you to get an Idea about SSC Phase-9 Exam 2021 Recruitment:
|Name of Organization||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Notification||Phase IX/2021/Selection Posts|
|Exam Name||Selection Posts- Phase 9 2021|
|Posts Name||Matriculation, Higher Secondary, Graduation & Above level Posts|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Graduate Degree or Any|
|Age Limit||18-25, 18-27, 18-30 Years|
|Salary||Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7|
|Online Application form Submission starting date||24, September 2021|
|Application form submission last date||25, October 2021|
|Exam date||January/ February 2022|
|Admit card date||7 days before Exam|
|Apply online Link||Available (Check below)|
|Notification pdf Link||Click Here|
Candidates can get here all the latest SSC Phase-9 2021 Latest updates. Based on their qualification, age limit, skill they can apply online for more then 1 post in a single form and they only need to give one exam and pay one-time exams fees for multiple posts. So you have many posts to select and choose career options. Below we are going to provide all posts and category wise vacancies detail that will give you an idea of which field is better and in which field you have more chance to get the job.
SSC Phase 9 Selection Post Vacancies
This is an only single job where SSC provide lots of options and department to selected and also you can fill the application form more than 1 posts. So select posts as per your qualification. Below we share all possible posts that you can select during the application online application form at ssc.nic.in.
Category wise 3261 Vacancies detail:
- SC: 477 Posts
- ST: 249 Posts
- OBC: 788 Posts
- UR: 1366 Posts
- ESM: 133 Posts
- OH: 27 Posts
- HH: 20 Posts
- VH: 17 Posts
- ERS: 06 Posts
- EWS: 381 Posts
Total no of posts categorized under 3 Levels:
- Matriculation Level Posts
- Higher Secondary Level Posts
- Graduation & Above level Posts
- Matriculation Level Posts Name: Driver Cum Mechanic, Nursing Orderly, Field Cum Laboratory Attendant, Senior Projectionist, Sanitary Inspector, Binder, Boiler Attendant, Technical Operator, Library Clerk, Office Attendant, Field Attendant, Photographer, Compositor, Photo Artist, Workshop Attendant, Driver Cum Mechanic, Nursing Orderly and Many Posts
- Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Posts Name: Agriculture Fieldman, Lab Assistant (Geology) Gr-III, Fumigation Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Clerk, Senior Surveyor, Carpenter Cum Artist, Receptionist/ Ticketing Assistant, Offset Machineman, Technical Clerk, Laboratory Assistant Grade – III, Photo Assistant, Library Attendant, Stockman, Assistant Store Keeper, Mechanic, Preservation Assistant, Sr. Conservation Assistant, Data Entry Operator Grade – A, Store Keeper and Many Posts
- Graduation & Above level Posts Name: Laboratory Assistant Grade – II, Instructor Stenography, Dietician Grade-III (Jr. Dietician), Store Keeper Gr II, Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Field Assistant, Technical Officer, Dietician Gr III, Technical Superintendent, Textile Designer, Sr. Scientific Assistant, Girl Cadet Instructor, Library & Information Assistant, Jr Technical Assistant, Sr Technical Assistant, Jr. Zoological Assistant, Sr. Zoological Assistant, Junior Scientific Assistant, Instructor, Research Associate, Canteen Attendant, Instructor, Assistant Curator, Programme Assistant, Technical Assistant, Senior Radio Technician, Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer, Junior Technician, Data Processing Assistant Grade-A, Senior Research Assistant, Senior Photographer, Data Entry Operator Grade B, Dietician Grade – III, Junior Computer, Section Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Geographer, Field Investigator, Sub Inspector, Investigator Grade – II, Assistant Research Officer, Office Superintendent, Sr Investigator, Investigator, Accounts Clerk, Assistant Communication Officer, Junior Zoological Assistant, Mechanical Supervisor (Sr.), Costing Officer, Caretaker, Economic Officer, Head Draftsman, Civil Engineer, Tutor, Perfusionist Grade – II, Store Incharge, Medical Record Officer, Nursing Officer, Assistant Scientific Officer, Assistant Extension Officer, Wildlife Inspector, Senior Translator, Technician, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 1, Assistant Drug Inspector
SSC Phase 9 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested candidates who are looking for central government jobs through SSC Exam 2021-2022 then, you must note that your application form will accept if your qualifications match with posts for which you are going to apply. As this SSC Select posts recruitment 2021 will done for three-level exam i.e Matriculation level, 10+2 Level, Degree or above level Phase-9 Exam. Below you can view level-wise Educational Qualification and Age Limit details (Relaxation in upper age limit will do per category wise)
|Phase-9 Exam type||Educational Qualification and Age Limit Criteria as on 1-1-2021|
|Selection Posts- Matriculation Level Exam 2021||
|Selection Posts- Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Level Exam 2021||
|Selection Posts- Graduation & Above Level Exam 2021||
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|Age-relaxation category wise||Relaxation upto|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||3 Years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||8 Years|
SSC Selection Posts Phase-9 2021 Selection Process
All the candidates who are going to the application online for selection posts as per their qualification and Eligibility as mentioned below note that selection will be done as per posts wisely and the first stage will compulsory for all posts i.e written Exam (Computer Based Test) and next stage depend on which posts you had applied for as for some posts 2nd stage will be skill test (if required) and for some defence posts physical test also be there and for some posts direct selection after first CBT Exam and SSC also introduced the first stage minimum cut off marks that every candidate must have to score to get selected for next stage of the recruitment process and merit list will depend on how many candidates will select for any selection phase-9 Posts.
Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
- UR: 35 %
- OBC/EWS: 30%
- Other Categories: 25%
- Written Exam (CBT)- Compulsory
- Skill test (If need)
- PST (If need)
- DV (Compulsory)
How to Apply Online Application form for SSC Phase-9 2021 Exam?
If you possess minimum qualifications, skill requirements, age limit and now finally decide to apply for this SSC job then, you need to follow the mention steps to get your form approved. If you do any step wrong your form may get a rejection and your roll number will not generate by SSC for CBT Exam that is likely to conduct in the month of January and February 2022. Below we share application fees detail than complete stepwise full instructions to fill the Selection posts exam:
Application fees for Phase-9 Exam are Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) that can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Note: No fees for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM)
Instructions to Apply online Selection posts Phase 9 Recruitment 2021:
- Step 1: Visit staff service selection official website “SSC.NIC.IN”
- Step 2: Click on “NEW Users” or if you already have an account then just log in with your Existing Account
- Step 3: After login new page will appear where you need to enter basic details “Name, Parents’ Name, Email ID, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address, etc.” then click on next
- Step 4: Upload your Basic documents like Aadhar card No, Upload Photo, Signature
- Step 5: Now fill Application form by entering your qualification details and according to your qualification posts list will appear on your screen (Select posts that you want to apply)
- Step 6: After submitting all personal detail at the end you will get Payment options, just pay fees as mentioned on the form
- Step 7: Click on Submit button on or before the closing date i.e 25, October 2021
- Step 8: Finally download the submitted application form for future reference, also keep note your registration no. and password
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Pattern
In this recruitment, the main selection phase is a written exam that is completely based on the objection type questions (MCQ) , to get this job exam qualify is the main process so we request to every candidate kindly check below complete exam pattern and phase-IX Syllabus pdf carefully:
There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels.
|Section/ Subject Name||Total No of Questions/ Marks|
|Section A: General Intelligence||25 Questions/50 Marks|
|Section B: General Awareness||25 Questions/50 Marks|
|Section C: Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25 Questions/50 Marks|
|Section D: English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25 Questions/50 Marks|
- .50 Marks deduct for every wrong answer
- Time duration for CBT Exam is 60 Minutes (80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per paras 8.1 and 8.2)- check above full notification to know complete posts wise and Exam level-wise syllabus detail
Final Words: SSC Released the official Phase 9 Recruitment 2021-22 notification for filling up to 3621 Posts in various govt departments overall in India. This page update on a regular basis whenever any news is published regarding the SSC Phase-9 Exam date, Phase-9 Admit card, Answer key and result updates.
SSC Phase 9 Exam 2021 FAQs
What is Official website of SSC Phase IX 2021?
The official website of the staff selection commission is ssc.nic.in, you can only do online registration from SSC official portal website
What is Last date to Apply Online Application form for SSC Phase 9 Exam?
All the applicants can do online registration from the official website i.e ssc.nic.in on or before 25, September 2021
When SSC Going to conduct Phase 9 Exam 2021?
The Staff Selection Commission did not update any Exact date, but according to notification exam will conduct in January/ Febraury 2021