SSC has issued the admit card for the candidates who have applied for the GD constable recruitment. This exam will continue from 16 November to 15 December 2021.
hear the news
To join, you can click on this link, where all competitive exams are being prepared absolutely free of cost, with the help of which candidates can make their preparation even stronger.
Prepare these questions related to geography before the exam
1. India has the longest terrestrial border with which country?
Answer – Bangladesh
2. ‘Durand Line’ is situated between which two countries?
3. Tropic of Cancer passes through how many states of India?
4. Where does the Earth’s magnetic line pass through?
5. Between which two countries is the Palk Water Treaty located?
6. Himalaya, the world’s highest peak, is a part of which range?
Answer: Himadri Himalaya
7. Bhor Ghat connects which two countries?
Answer.Mumbai and Pune
8. Which is the highest peak of the Satpura range?
9. ‘Banihal’ Pass is located in which state of India?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
10. Due to which it rains on the coasts of Tamil Nadu during winters?
Answer: Returning Monsoon
What is the total number of marks in SSC-GD exam?
In the written examination of SSC-GD Constable, 100 questions of 100 marks will be asked from the candidates. Candidates will be asked 25 questions of 25 marks from General Intelligence and Reasoning, 25 questions of 25 marks from Maths, 25 questions of 25 marks from General Knowledge and General Awareness and 25 questions of 25 marks from Language (Hindi/English) subjects. Also, now negative marking has also been implemented in this exam and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks of the candidates will be deducted.